Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road Trip to Richfield Utah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kram

kram

Road Trip to Richfield Utah Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip to Richfield Utah   Road Trip to Richfield Utah Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Got a call Friday afternoon from my Aunt and Uncle, he is closing on a condo and they are driving from New Jersey to Vegas. I was like, "driving" why would you drive? Unless you have a 2 month old Chevy Corvette you need to break in!! Shocked It's been at least 10 years since I have seen them and we were in desperate need to catch up. They were at the Days Inn in Richfield and we decided to meet them in the morning for breakfast. If I remember correctly it is about 176 miles from Kearns to Richfield and I made it in 2 hours and 15 minutes.....BEAT THAT!! That is an average speed of 86 miles an hour in a 2000 Toy Corolla with a check engine light (hehe "86" miles an hour, get it AE86, come on guys I can't make this stuff up) Anyways, I got some pics of the trip:

I lived in Utah for over ten years now and these images always surprise me, I don't know, call me a city boy!
Road Trip to Richfield Utah DSCF2376

Road Trip to Richfield Utah DSCF2378

Road Trip to Richfield Utah DSCF2379

and to anyone that calls bullshit, that's me and my Unc......what up!!
Yes, they are McCain supporters....let's not talk politics shall we? drunken
Road Trip to Richfield Utah DSCF2382

Road Trip to Richfield Utah DSCF2377

My Uncle is a Vette fanatic! He has owned at least 5 of them and crashed one! It was a good day! It's always nice to see relatives that you actually like!! Razz
Back to top Go down

Road Trip to Richfield Utah
Page 1 of 1