Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3413
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3414
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3415
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3310
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3311
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3312
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3313
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3210
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3314
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3110
Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Dscn3315
Back to top Go down
aled

Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Cool. Looks like a fun project.
That cage looks like a blast to climb in and out of.
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: no doubt   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 am

yes its a 12-13 point cage no sleep to get that darn thing done
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

wow, you have to be a freaking gymnast just to get in that thing.....remind us again what you have done to this?
Back to top Go down
derrickae86

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 pm

i likey
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: thank you for liking my beat up drift car   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:37 pm

well i decided to go with a nascar type of rollcage a 12 point with the door bars with the angle bar that formula d requires now i wanted to go with the x pattern that the formula d drivers have but i wanted to be a little different. and also my mechanic didnt hold up the end of his deal to help me get the car ready for and before my first drift event that was going to take place with JUST DRIFT AT WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY ON TOP OF THE BALCONY JUNE 27-28TH . so i had to weld and wire all that crap my self with the help of my other assistant. it wassuppost to be done within a month but it took 3 and wasnt done until the day of my event! i was pissed but i hustled and did what i could got a pos trailer and went off but my uncles truck over heated and fried 2 cylinders. so i didnt make it. but i am looking forward to drift officialy with u guys and make new friends the hell with california! Utah here i come oct 5th. the car is ready for some punishment its a long story how i got that 240 in az.
Back to top Go down
derrickae86

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

word see you next event
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

ill try to be there in person but as far as the car being there i have to get a truck and a trailer so i have to hustle once i arrive lol
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 pm

now the vehicle has windows now and im in the process of getting the lights and such back on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me   Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone in utah here are pics of my work in progress Drift car and Me
Page 1 of 1