Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello everyone/drifters in utah

Go down 
+11
mustang7950
d_m234
S13_Kouki
Derek
durtykurty
mikerbike
SRD art
zackmann24
Raleighrx7
kram
drifterfromcali
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek

hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am

lol.. did he just say competition? we dont have any competitions here. just friends driving...
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

i see doesnt bother me competition or not everyone is driving either for fun or something else? either way ill have fun being out there next season with u guys i hope i make friends and get some insight and such. if not ill just keep on driving thats what i know.
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Derek wrote:
lol.. did he just say competition? we dont have any competitions here. just friends driving...

We did have competitions then most of the driver's complained about having them. I think we will do at least one next season though, most likely at MMP. We will be changin up the RMR layout from time to time. No one is going to get any better driving the same layout four years in a row Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 pm

oh ok i didnt know that sir well basically your company is going to be my schooling to get to formula d and the world level someday soon geezzz i cant wait to start driving for you what i think is that you gotta start somewhere to get to the top. and if there is a sponsorship opportunity sir i will do everything and anyhting i can to promote your company and drifting to the formula d world sir. Very Happy but i gotta prove myself first just me and the car 5 days till i arrive.
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm

You bringing your car now? I thought you had to go back and get it.
Back to top Go down
d_m234

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

What does everyone do during the winter months for practice?
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm

yes thats right i have to hustle and work hard and do whatever it takes to get my car to utah before the season starts i have to buy a truck and i also have to buy a trailer once i arrive there in 6 days ill have no transportation just my feet and legs now thats starting from scratch. thats my first thing on my list is to get that car to utah ASAP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
d_m234

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 pm

didn't mean to try and hijack the post... clicked on the wrong button down at the bottom...
please ignore my post and i'll start a new topic this time...
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Well in Utah there are alot of trucks for sale cheap, maybe 10 or so years old but you can get one for about $2000
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 am

no doubt i appaulagize that was my old number my number now is 661-889-2321. i plan to get one that is cheap to start off with im looking for a beat up V8 to tow and if i have no toher choice possibly a V6 im just looking for a towing vehicle cant wait to start working once i arrive there no rest for the wery LOL i ARRIVE THIS SAT!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY AT 7am well i leave from cornhole bakersfield califronia at 3pm this friday 15 hrs later ill be there at 7am time to work!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 am

d_m234 wrote:
What does everyone do during the winter months for practice?

well as far as the winter months for practice i dont know about everyone else but as for me im willing to travel to arizona to california or washington and drift at local events to get your anme out there and promote the sport and get more expierience and such money permitting obviously
do whatever it takes go to other tracks and just DRIVE!!!!! drive cause u love it drive for pure victory!
Back to top Go down
mustang7950

mustang7950

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

I went to the event they had at rmr in august and it was the best all i need is a new car i had a 86 corrolla and someone stole it from a friends repair shop and totaled it so it's a no go on that end.( And it was ready to drift and everything!!) I am looking for a good starter car though... I am going to the one on the 24th of october so I hope to see everyone there. Laters!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

ill see u there and i know what u mean about starting from scratch ill arrive this weekend without my racecar lol i have to buy a truck and a trailer as well in order to get my car to utah and compete its going to be tough as soon as i get there no sleep for me. hope to meet u at the track
Back to top Go down
Shoot to kill

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 am

dude are you on crack? or are you drunk? you keep repeating yourself. over and over and over. you arrive, buy a truck, buy a trailer, bring your stock car here, promote promote promote.

once you get a d1 liscense you have it for eternity. so "used to have a d1 liscence" means he was lying. just saying.

yous on crack. see you in the big leagues.
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 am

not to mention that i heard that D1usa is already defunkt.

and um.. oh hell... what was it. oh.. drift avengers! they got their d1 license pulled. is your friend that dumbass james bondurant kid and his old woman friend ruth?

actually that makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 am

i dont give a damn what other ppl think of me! say what u want Dereck shoot to kill what ever the hell your names are im not goin there to make friends or enemys im goin there to race and i dont car what u say! see you all in tmmrw 15 hrs hell u buys are probably better than me on the track will see once the season starts. i hope i meet u derek or shoot to kill well have fun.
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:54 am

doesnt bother me anyone can say what they want about me good or bad if its bad in one ear and out the other anyways does anyone now how far magna utah is from taylorsville? ill be moving there late oct so when i get there i have to move with them to magna which is up near the lake im guessing Question what are the canyons rthat anyone goes to to drift have fun.
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:57 am

woah slow down cowboy.

anyway magna is about 15 min from taylorsville. nobody really runs the mountains anymore since the cops patrol the hell out of them.
Back to top Go down
Shoot to kill

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 pm

man forrest wang was part of drift avengers too. wtf? did you notice his car started getting more shitty the longer he was part of it? smart of him to get out.

crackheadfromcali, slow down. slow down. count to ten. take a breath. you seem like you type a million miles an hour. I know its hard to try and figure out what to say on a forum. but repeating yourself over again doesnt do anything for you.

get your car out here. put a suspension on it. and drive. coilovers should have been the first thing on your list. here is what your list should be:

Get car here
buy coilovers
buy windows
register car
drive as much as possible

stop spending money on worthless things like a rediculous rollcage and a nascar dash.
did you get your car for free or something?

you will probably total this car long long long long before you make it to formula d proam championship. so a cage like you explained is worthless. should have spent the money on something that would actually help you drive.

Also "Sir" Ryan,
Please inform us prior to the event of the track layouts. This way I will know to not come to the events at Rmr that are going to suck. I, as would alot of guys, would like to not waste as much money as possible going to drive on a crappy course. Your cooperation in this will greatly assist the Utah Drift scene.
________Thank you for taking the time to consider the terms above.
____________________________Friends of Better Drifting Foundation (FBDF)
____________________________Senior President, CEO, and Co-Founder Joshua Putnam
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 pm

im never taking the greyhound again 15+ hrs on the damn freeway sucks just arrived today and ill tell u one thing from what ive seen so far is alot better than that shithole i came from and it is i admit it. your a cool guy shot to kill i like your honesty about me u have the right to say what u want i respect that maybe when we meet on the track sometime and go from there. wat car do u drive? oh and this might be a dumb suggestion what if the bosses of drift enterprise should make the world championship course what do u think? i believe that would up the anty in drifting here i dont know i just got here. and im just moving on and i will make it to formula D nothing will get in my way.
Back to top Go down
mustang7950

mustang7950

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Hey drifterfromcali!! No worries!! Drifting is for the person that is interested in it and ready to go!! I think anyone can be good if they have the time, money and practice. You just bring what u know and it's all good!! Also, hope to see you on the 24th. Oh by the way, I respect all that are on this site!! I think i finally found guys that i can talk about cars with!! Also, just so u know, I am a chick!! Laters!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm

The best part about this group is that are all different skill levels, and the more experienced drivers are happy to help you and give you pointers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm

It got a little heated, let's keep it clean. Josh: no name calling, this is your warning....
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:12 pm

me to thanks alot guys for your support on the drifting issue and thank you mustang7950 for your support ill be there at the event on the 24th i just arrived here yesterday so being in utah so far is a great expierince compared to bakersfield CLEAN AIR NOT DUST LOL.... you guys are cool and also wish me luck on my interviews this week jobs here i come
Back to top Go down
mustang7950

mustang7950

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 pm

It will be interseting to see what people do when not drifting in the winter months. I hear you can sort of drift in snow if you don't get caught, and good luck job hunting! I am looking too!! Hey on the event on the 24th, is there ride alongs too, or how does that work this is really my first year totally dealing with this?! Help?! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone/drifters in utah
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next