Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello everyone/drifters in utah

Go down 
+11
mustang7950
d_m234
S13_Kouki
Derek
durtykurty
mikerbike
SRD art
zackmann24
Raleighrx7
kram
drifterfromcali
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

hello everyone/drifters in utah Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 pm

im anthony and im going to be movin to your neck of the woods and drift 4 ryan and his company Drift enterprise. im going to be coming from shit hole bakersfield ca to tooele utah in oct with my S13. and fight to get the dream of formula d. and the other reason is the there is no jobs in cali so i have a better chance to start drifting in utah. my vehicles stats: nissan S13,ka24 175 hp,welded differential,no widows, 13-point rollcage,5 -point nrg harness,bucke seat,new stock car like dashboard, auto meter 10 rpm tach, your standard water,oil pressure,voltmeter gages,quick start ignition, drive train stock, my standard cable side brake busted so im in progress of gettin a K-sport hydraulic hand brake. as far as suspension its stock 4 now until i get the ksport slide control suspension used on the ksport 240 S13.5. as far as engine mods its stock except and intake no biggie. the goal is to get and put an ls1 V8 inside one day and push about 350-400+ horse power as i advance in my carrer. as far as the cage is concered it a nascar style cage door bars and such i put all my money in the saftey components first to get them out of the way. i want to upgrade the cooling system and keep this old engine last as long as i can. ive satrted in az when i was going to uti with my drift buddys there but now its time to get serious. well i cant wait to drift and meet everyone there. ill have pics and such of the drift car uploaded soon. this is actually my first time joinin a forum im new at this stuff look forward to hearing from u guys laterz.
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 pm

WELCOME!!......MMP is located in Tooele and we PLAN to have an event in OCT I hope you can make it......
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm

thanks but i probably wont drift until next season after i get settled in and start working and getting my car ready 4 sme punishment. but ill try to make it thier to watch at least and learn and get to know everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 pm

let's get some pictures....
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Hello, I live in Grantsville which is about 10 miles west of Tooele. I look forward to meeting you and maybe help each other build up our cars.
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 am

I hate working on my car!
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: i cant wait   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

thanks again i look forward in meeting all of you and talk and work Drift im a rookie with a beat up S13 put you have to start somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
zackmann24

zackmann24

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey man, I'm in the same boat, newbie, I also live near Tooele, Lake Point to be exact. Can't wait for the Oct. event at Miller's
Back to top Go down
SRD art

SRD art

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetroddesigns.com
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: i cant wait   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 am

thank you everyone i cant wait to meet u guys and help each other work on our cars
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm

28 days and counting till i arrive
Back to top Go down
mikerbike

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Your stock KA24DE makes 175HP?
Back to top Go down
durtykurty

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:37 am

are you drifting for ryan like sponsered? or just his frind? how long you been drifting?
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 am

im probably exagarating well from wat i know my car is at the bare minimum stock its 155 shes probably 160 or so but still weak.
and i dont know ryan that well but i have been talking to him for quite sometime and disscussing the future and potentialy a sponsorship deal but i dont know yet ill just have to be patient and with a little luck it can or wont happen regardless i want to make it to Formula D regardless. and as for me i started in phoenix arizona in parking lots and such and one of my drifting buddys i meet there named adam who used to have a D1 licence at one point with his right hand drive S13 a while back but he took me under his wing and started training me the disipline of drifting and im still a ROOKIE and i havent been on the track yet so when i arrive in utah in 19 days and hustle with my jobs and save up get a truck and a trailer so i can get my racecar from california and bring it to utah in time for the new season in april of next year oncei arrive there im on a race against ime to get that car there and gat her radey and preped for some disipline brandon has offered to help me bring to car from cali to utah i dont want to rush him but i got to get the car to utah before the end of this year regardless.
Back to top Go down
mikerbike

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:15 am

Still lost. Did you gain HP from the 20 years of wear and tear?
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm

my car gets 85hp above 4500 rpms then it drops down to 40hp below 4500rpms....i should have left my tvis alone
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am

all i know is that this car is weak but shes tough as nails dont really care wat other ppl think about it
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm

i must have it all wrong.. i always hear of people moving to cali to chase their drifting dreams, not away from drift central. you gotta show me your tricks with that ka.
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:21 pm

well to tell u the truth there is alot of drifting opportunity here in cali but the economy here and this state is bankrupt and there isnt much work out here and u need MONEY to Drift so i have alot of good job leads up there in tooele and im moving with my uncle so i can work and bring my racecar to your neck of the woods and keep in mind Drift enterprise will be my schooloing and steping stone to get to Formula D so i have to start somewhere and that would be the place for me work and drift thats all and do the best i can to go to arizona local events and just drift events in Rosamond ca where you can earn your licences from intermediate to the prestigious Formula Drift series licence so im planning out ill be arriving there oct 3rd and from there start hustling so i can get a truck and trailer and so on but im no master of drifitng or anything ive just been following the sport for a long itme and ive decided to build my own car and fight to be on top my passion has always becoming a professional driver for as long as i can remember.
once the season start ill show u what i can do with my car.
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

well you should come to the october event even if all you do is ride along man! It is about 5 minutes from Tooele!
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

ok ill do what i can wat( time is the event and what day )so i can mark it on my phone/calendar ill have to walk there anyways and also how much does it cost to get inside the track? once i arrive there oct3rd ill c wat i can do thank you.
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:18 am

i think it was free for spectators but spectators cant be drift pros.
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

ok thanks but if anyone can let me know wat day and the time of the event if u can i want to see for myself wat the compettion is like and meet everyone and get some imput and such i aint no drift pro not yet but in the future thats the idea im grassroots bottom of the barell driver with a goal. 9 more days ill be there
Back to top Go down
Raleighrx7

Raleighrx7

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Dude I can hook you up with a ride, walking is for the birds! LOL Here is the info:

at the West Paddock, u heard!!! more details to come!!
Date: Saturday, 10.24
Times: Gate 3PM
Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 445PM
Drift 5-9PM
Drivers: $70
Back to top Go down
drifterfromcali

drifterfromcali

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 pm

thank you very much ill be arriving in utah oct 3rd at 7am. heres my uncles address: (1591 dean ave tooele utah 84074) also heres my number: 661-205-1211 my name is anthony so i look farwrd in metting with u and everyone else once i get there im going to have to start from scratch anyways.

Ps thank you and also i just found out a little last minuts ill be moving with my uncle this fall or winter to west valley Magna utah ill keep u all informed next sat Damn i cant wait thank you for offering to help i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone/drifters in utah   hello everyone/drifters in utah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone/drifters in utah
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next