Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

drifting my srt8 charger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hemifuk

drifting my srt8 charger Empty
PostSubject: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey all, new to the forums but been drifting for a long time. i drive a murdered out 06 SRT8 dodge charger, with the 6.1 L HEMI, i have a diablosport programmer, cherry bomb exhaust, drop in K&N air filter, and a 180 deg thermastat. drifting my srt8 charger 2ljrx53
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

PostSubject: Re: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Car looks aggressive. What kinda diff are you runnin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
hemifuk

PostSubject: Re: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 pm

its the stock rear end, and have had no problem with my halfshafts yet with all the crap i have put it through all the drifting and the drag racing the droping of gears all the time, oh ya there good in there lol, and its the auto trans with the maual shift (auto stick)
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

PostSubject: Re: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 am

Sounds like it will be a great time. We are long over due for a badass domestic driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
hemifuk

PostSubject: Re: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 am

well ill hold it down very well for the domestics. and i drive it hard as hell to. so no prblem there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drifting my srt8 charger   drifting my srt8 charger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

drifting my srt8 charger
Page 1 of 1