Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recession SUX!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kram

kram

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 pm

The recession just hit me today, they cut our hours from 49 to 40. We have been doing overtime for the past 5 years (not me personally) and there is just no work to justify OT. I thought things were getting better with gas prices going down and now this. How about you guys.....how's the recession affecting you?

Last edited by kram on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Not doing anything to me the gas prices are helping my company alot.
Its just business as usual every one still needs their snickers and smokes.
Back to top Go down
http://utahdrift.com
kram

kram

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:52 pm

yup, I got laid off last week Tuesday. Sucks big time but I'll be alright, I hope. Pretty dry out for welding jobs so any suggestions would be great.
Back to top Go down
Neo_Drift

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm

the night shift in the woods shop were i work (making window blinds. i'm in the metal shop) got completely laid off because there wasn't enough work in wood blinds (around 20-30 people if i remember correctly.)
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

11 for the shop I worked at, 1 from the office and 10 in production. I'm keeping busy painting my livingroom and laying down some laminate flooring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recession SUX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession SUX!   Recession SUX! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recession SUX!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drift Enterprise Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: