Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Announcement....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kram

kram

Official Announcement.... Empty
PostSubject: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm sure you guys have noticed that I have been hanging around the Midnite Drift Events. After the "hazing ritual" (don't ask) in June I am officially part of Drift Enterprise. I want to organize safe, quality drift events with local drivers and to help new drivers grow. We are open to suggestions, we want to have more high spirited events, the forum is yours, what can we do?
Back to top Go down
mikerbike

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Well, I have an idea for a new track layout. I like the layout now, it just kills my right side tires too quickly. I want to slide right too!!
Official Announcement.... Figure8
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:08 am

Yes, the "standard" course layout is getting stale. I'm going to take your layout and see if we can get the left side of your tires "wore" out. Drift Enterprise is an equal opportunity "wearer outer" anything else?.....
Back to top Go down
mikerbike

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 pm

kram wrote:
anything else?.....

Well, since you asked...

Free popsicles would be AWESOME! bounce
Back to top Go down
gigglesnirt

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:26 pm

+1 on otter pops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Announcement....   Official Announcement.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Announcement....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drift Enterprise Forum :: General :: Drifting Talk-
Jump to: