Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About getting the day started...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
My3rdBaby

About getting the day started... Empty
PostSubject: About getting the day started...   About getting the day started... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:02 am

Hey I was wondering about trying to get the day started as early as possible so that we can get the most track time that we can. I know that we have to wait for the safety guys. And you guys have to do the tech and there is only so many of you, but it seemed like we were waiting and I was wondering if there was any way to...try to have a plan to help accomplish this.

For instance, since we have to wait for the safety guys, if we're all ready and lined up to go, then the safety guys will probably feel like getting on the ball asap, if we're all waiting on them, make sense? Or also maybe we can all go ahead and be more aware and ready while you guys are doing tech, so when you get to that car, the hood is already popped and the person is standing at the car instead of you guys having to try to run the person down.

And if they're isn't anything that can be done then so be it, but I did want to bring up the point so that everyone can get the most track time possible.

What that being said, if they're is anything that I can do to help out then I'll be more than willing to, just let me know on here or PM me. I'm sure there are others who would be willing to help out any way you guys need us to.

Thanks alot,
Nick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About getting the day started...   About getting the day started... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:22 pm

It should go much fast this week, Last week we were wating for the track to be cleaned off before we could set up the course.

Also we need stay off the grass as much as possible, and when we do go on the grass clean up time willl cut into track time as it will be cleaned up right after it happens, there are other people using the track right after us.
Back to top Go down
http://utahdrift.com
My3rdBaby

PostSubject: Re: About getting the day started...   About getting the day started... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Well I guess that's one way I can help out...since I went into the grass last week...

Ok, sounds good. Like I said though if you guys need anything feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About getting the day started...   About getting the day started... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About getting the day started...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drift Enterprise Forum :: General :: Drifting Talk-
Jump to: