Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UtahPACE

UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Empty
PostSubject: UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th   UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 am

Alright guys as you may or may not know, UtahPACE.com is hosting their first major event for the end of the summer! We have worked very hard, and still are, on putting all this together. We have great vendors and known companies throughout Utah coming to this event so it will definitely be a shame if you miss out. We will add to the list of companies coming as more commit to come. I'll shut up and let our flyer do the talking! Make sure to keep updated on more info about the event here

http://www.utahpace.com/forums/showthread.php?492-UtahPACE-presents-quot-PACE-Day-quot-August-28th

UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Pace_day_final_web_v2
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahpace.com
junior

PostSubject: Re: UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th   UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

I'll be there for sure. Anyone else from drift enterprise going to be able to make it? I would hope some of the SR20det guru's could make it out being that I have a bunch of questions regarding my sr20det lotus I would love to pick someones brain about.

J. R.
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

PostSubject: Re: UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th   UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 pm

gonna try and make it....
Back to top Go down
UtahPACE

PostSubject: Re: UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th   UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 pm

UPDATE:

Well as promised, there are big news about PACE Day! I've added a revised flyer for the event and you guys might notice that we have 6 more vendors coming! Not only that but we've added a free raffle to the event in which we will be giving away, 2 $50 gift certificates to Unkowncoatings, a free photoshoot from Orlandoech.com, $40 dollar certificate to Cleverley Fabbed and Powdercoated, and not to mention 2 3pull dyno sessions in Ziptie Dynowerks BRAND NEW AWD DYNO!! Also, get 10% OFF dyno time from Ziptie Dynowerks when you sign up at PACE Day! We've also added some music by DJ Snakes and DJ Shakey Bones to set the mood just right thanks to NiccoliDesigns! Our last minute Vendor, Royal Repairs, will also be providing us with some Little Caesar pizzas between noon and 1 p.m. One thing to please keep in check is our behavior while we are pulling into our out from the event. We don't want the police coming and shutting us down so please be respectfull and don't show off (ie, no pealing off, reving engines, or anything like that). This type of behavior will not be tolerated.

All in all, we are very excited about this event and it sounds like we should have a great turn out. We have people driving from Wyoming, Idaho, and Colorado to make this event so it should be a blast! This event will be Rain or Shine, since a lot of people have asked for the day off from work and people have made hotel reservation we cannot reschedule it. So hopefully mother nature gives us a brake. Thanks for all your support and make sure to tell all your friends about it. See ya at PACE Day

UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Pace_day_reminder_final_web_2
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahpace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th   UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UtahPACE presents: "PACE Day" August 28th
Page 1 of 1