Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExplodingDinosaurs

Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!   Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 pm

I've done autcross a bunch of times, the big track5 times, drag racing once, and Salt Flats twice. I have been thinking I should give drifting at least one try.

I was at the Saturday SCCA autocross and one of the drifters came by and invited me to join the fun. He said riding along was free, and I could get 4 laps for $20 for beginners. Now that's definitely worth trying! Unfortunately I had a commitment and couldn't stay, but I did get to see one car drift. I think every Nissan 240SX in Utah must have been there. There was a big caravan of drifters approaching MMP as I was leaving, it looked like a scene from the Fast and Furious.

Anyway, thanks for the invite! No excuse to not give it a try for $20, I'll plan to do that next season. Maybe I'll be able to talk some of my fellow muscle cars into joining the fun, some of them are already good drifters (I'm not, though!).
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!   Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm

I was the guy who stopped by the SCCA stuff, We are always looking for more drivers to get into drifting. Glad you at least got to see one car get sideways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
BMXer91331

BMXer91331

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!   Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

im new to the nissans stuff i joined utahnissans.com and all of the suden there is a hack message does anyone know anything about it? when is the next event i would like to go see one to join in on the 240sx scene cause i havent seen another s14 in months here in the salt lake area
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!   Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

http://www.driftenterpriseforums.com/other-events-f3/meet-mmp-cruise-saturday-117-t200.htm#892
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!   Thanks 4 invite 2 drift! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks 4 invite 2 drift!
Page 1 of 1