Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Drifter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zackmann24

zackmann24

New Drifter Empty
PostSubject: New Drifter   New Drifter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey Guys, I'm Zack, a new drifter, loved the sport for a while, just got the money to buy a car set up for drifting, just wondering how I start drifting? Do I need a racing license or anything? Does it need to be licensed or registered? I'd like to come out to RMR or MMP and practice, haven't even driven the car yet! Any info would help, thanks guys!
PS: My car is a 1990 240SX Coupe, bought it from a guy named Justin and he's the one who told me about this site and everything!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drifter   New Drifter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Zack, All you will need to start drifting is your car and some extra sets of tires, make sure you have some left to drive home on after the event.
The next drift event is at MMP you can pre-register here www.utahdrift.com We do not require your car to be registered but recomend it if you are driving it to the event.
lmk if you have any other questions.
Back to top Go down
http://utahdrift.com
kram

kram

New Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drifter   New Drifter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:47 pm

What up Zach, Welcome to the site!!

Quote :
Do I need a racing license or anything?

Quote :
Does it need to be licensed or registered?

nope but if you don't have a license or registration at all you might find it hard to get the track.....trailer it if you can

Get as much seat time as you can and we have some veteran sliders that can give you some pointers....

try the next event: June 27th @ MMP check our site for more details!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Drifter   New Drifter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Drifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drift Enterprise Forum :: General :: Drifting Talk-
Jump to: