Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circuit RallyX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 pm

So who all is going to this Circuit RallyX on March 8?
Neutral

Last edited by S13_Kouki on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
EJ253

EJ253

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 am

word. ill be there. drift MMP! hellz ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.Driftutah.com
ariel_86

ariel_86

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:18 pm

so they changed it from feb 22 to mar 8? sweet! i'll bring my camry fo' sho'! (or i could save my money and just get my 'rolla running, but i wanna race!!)
Back to top Go down
mikerbike

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Wow. That's 3/3 who said they would but didn't show up. What Greg did only SORTA counts. You missed a good show though. I hit almost half as many cones thew whole day as "Mr." Ken Block hit on each one of his laps last time.
Back to top Go down
gigglesnirt

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:21 am

Hey i didn't say i'd come but came, does that make up for someone who said they'd come but didn't?
Back to top Go down
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Drift Enterprise...   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:25 am

mikerbike wrote:
Wow. That's 3/3 who said they would but didn't show up. What Greg did only SORTA counts. You missed a good show though. I hit almost half as many cones thew whole day as "Mr." Ken Block hit on each one of his laps last time.

Neutral I decided not to go out and support a motorsports organizer that chooses to run events the same day as our events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
mikerbike

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 pm

S13_Kouki wrote:
mikerbike wrote:

Neutral I decided not to go out and support a motorsports organizer that chooses to run events the same day as our events.

You had an event that day? I thought you said you had a baby shower to go to. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circuit RallyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit RallyX   Circuit RallyX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circuit RallyX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drift Enterprise Forum :: Events and Meets :: Other Events-
Jump to: