Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.E. Volunteers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

D.E. Volunteers? Empty
PostSubject: D.E. Volunteers?   D.E. Volunteers? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 am

We are looking for some volunteers to help out for the season or what ever events you can make it to.
If you are interested please post or PM me, your name, phone number, how many events you can attend and what you would like to do or any skills you have that would help.
Back to top Go down
http://utahdrift.com
S13_Kouki
Admin
S13_Kouki

D.E. Volunteers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E. Volunteers?   D.E. Volunteers? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am

These are the positions that we are looking to fill:

Registration: will verify completed check-in sheets, driver license, & assign drivers to groups. Drivers will then sign the Release of Liability Waiver for Drift Enterprise and Rocky Mountain Raceways who will issue wristbands.

Pit Boss: Will greet cars coming into Rocky Mountain Raceway, direct them on where to pit, how to get into the oval.

Start/Finish: Will give drivers the All Clear before beginning a run and will signal the other staff when groups of cars will enter the oval.

Course Creator: Lay the practice course and competition course in the Oval Track with a course staff.

Cone keepers: These individuals will also get to rotate around to keep it interesting. Cone Keepers will reset cones, as needed and monitor the course perimeter to prevent off course runs.

Last edited by S13_Kouki on Thu May 15, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahdrift.com
ariel_86

ariel_86

D.E. Volunteers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E. Volunteers?   D.E. Volunteers? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:00 am

hey, you still looking for volunteers? I'm willing to help out friday nite. Ryan should still have my number. Only problem is that I don't have any cash to afford the entry fee, but all I want to do is help your events be successful so that if I ever get a real job and my car going you guys will still be around so I can drift on a track. Let me know whats up.
Trent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.E. Volunteers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E. Volunteers?   D.E. Volunteers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.E. Volunteers?
Page 1 of 1