Drift Enterprise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift Enterprise Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DRift events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
durtykurty

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 am

is it at all possible to make drift events cost $75 i donty know if you saw the turn out at octoberfast but i know the price being under 100 helped that turn out. i dont want to turn this into a how to make the drifting in utah better thread i just want to know what needs to happen for more events at miler cause i think it was clear last season that rmr is not keeping drifter happy
Back to top Go down
zatarra

zatarra

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:09 pm

we are working on solution for this and we did see the turn out for October fast and would like to get that kinda turn out for are events. this is the kinda in put we would like to see from the drifters thanks
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 am

Thanks for the input Kurt, we want cheap track events also. IF we can get a turnout like the one at the last drift event we would have no issue with charging under $100. We are gonna push real hard to get cheap track events at MMP. Also, I love your .gif on www.driftutah.net
Back to top Go down
durtykurty

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:22 am

yeah i almost killed ryan in that gif haha so whats the deal with rr are you gonna keep that going cause honestly yeah its cheaper but its thats about it haha
Back to top Go down
kram

kram

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 am

Year, RMR is still on our radar. Different strokes for different folks, there are people that like RMR and like you said they are cheap. We are thinking about different layouts to change it up. Thanks for the input Kurty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRift events  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRift events    DRift events  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRift events
Page 1 of 1